Is This A Logo??

Is This A Logo??

Monday 5 March 2012

Training Plan Update, Week 4 of 10

Weekly Goals = MTB 8 hours, Road/Trainer 3 hours, Weights 3 hours

Week 4 Actual = MTB 6.5 hours, Road/Trainer (including MTB on the road) 2.5 hours, Weights 2.5 hours, Hockey 1 hour.

Current Weight = 195 lbs.

Wuh Happen This Week

Once again snow falling and melting made hitting the trails less available than I would like.  So, resulted in hitting the trainer...yeehaw....not.  Made for one trail ride that the trail was a frozen crust on top, but a half frozen mush underneath...resulting in an intense grind of a ride...great workout...but not alot of fun.  Saturday’s ride had me riding the MTB on the road...I know...sacrilege!!!  However the trails were mush, the road was wet, and when I pulled out the road bike off the trainer the rear tire was slick as glass (from the trainer)...so I grabbed the MTB.  By the way it was HUGELY windy (65km/hr winds).  In fact the BicycleWorks crew had planned a road ride for that morning, but bailed because of the wind.  I was not smart enough to bail...but it turned out to be a great workout ride; even though it was my MTB on the road, the headwinds and my choice of very hilly roads made it a good two hour burn!

Hopefully, mother nature will be better to us this week, and give us good opportunities to trail ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment