Is This A Logo??

Is This A Logo??

Thursday 6 July 2017

Sweet Single Track

After the longer miles in the saddle on the weekend I took a couple of days off the bike...although I may have hit the gym some for a little mid-season maintenance.

Did get out on the single speed though...there is so much sweet single track along the edge of the escarpment literally right out my front door...




And when I say along the edge of the escarpment...I mean right along the edge...





Close enough that you have to pay attention...or you know...could be bad...or worse...





Better than this???





Which reminded me of this pic ApexTed posted just this morning....





Anyways...maybe I would come back faster, richer, cooler...




Yikes...getting beary off track here...




But not this barry off track....





OK...very sorry...sincere apologies...

Back to mtb...

For O'Cuppers...its Buckwallow time this weekend.  Buckwallow is back in to the O'Cup circuit...thanks to Superfly Racing!  O'Cup #5.  Always a challenging and unique experience at a Buckwallow O'cup!  I know some True Gritters will be there.  If you haven't pre-registered I believe day-of registration will be available.  Good luck to all competing!!

I won't be there so I will be looking for an option for a longer mtb ride on Sunday...and not sure what that will be yet?  The weather looks to be optimal...and several choices....what to do...what to do??

Ideas??

Stay posted!


The End


No comments:

Post a Comment