Here is what is available so far:
- April 15 - Paris to Ancaster. A point to point race approximately 65 kilometres, predominantly over fields and fire roads. A good introduction to the racing season. http://www.parisancaster.com/
- May 20- Ontario Marathon Challenge 1 - Part of a Three Race Series. A 74 km course held at Ontario's Ganaraska Forest. http://www.substanceprojects.com/
- May 26 - Spring Epic 8 Hour. The first of a Three Race Series. It is an eight hour relay race of an approximately 10 km very challenging loop held in Mansfield, Ontario. I plan on doing the race solo. http://www.chicoracing.com/
- June 23 to 24 - 24 Hours of Summer Solstice. A 24 hour relay race of an approximately 15km loop held in Albion Hills, near Bolton, Ontario. I will be doing this race as part of a 5 man team. http://www.chicoracing.com/
- July 1 - Ontario Marathon Challenge 2 - Second race of the series. A 65 km course in Kingston, Ontario. http://www.substanceprojects.com/
- July 21 - Summer Epic 8 Hour. The second of the three Epic 8 Hour Race Series. This one is usually held in Hardwood Hills near Barrie, Ontario. I will solo this race. http://www.pulseracing.ca/
- August 5 - Ontario Marathon Challenge 3 - Third race in the series. A 70 km course in Mansfield, Ontario. I broke a chainstay in this race in 2011. Managed to limp my way to the end of the course. Looking forward to a better result in 2012. http://www.substanceprojects.com/
- August 25- Victoria's 100 - A 100 mile race (two loops of 80 kms) held in Mansfield, Ontario. This is a very tough race. Had to bail with a mechanical after 80 kms in 2011. Looking forward to finishing the full distance in 2012. http://www.substanceprojects.com/
- September 14 to 16 - Crank the Shield. This is THE race for 2012. This is the one I will be training and preparing all season for. This is where I want to peak. This is a 3 day stage race, of up to 90 kms of trail each day, held in northern Ontario's Canadian Shield. http://www.cranktheshield.com/
- September 15 - Paul's Dirty Enduro. This is a brutally tough 100km race held in Ganaraska Forest. However because of the overlap with the Crank the Shield, I will not participate in this one in 2012.
- September 22- Fall Epic 8 Hour. Third race in this series. Held at Hardwood Hills. Will solo this race. http://www.pulseracing.ca/
- September 30 - Tour de King. A point to point race of about 50 km near King City, Ontario. http://www.chicoracing.com/
- October 14- Hardwood Hills 50 km Singletrack Challenge. I think the name says it all. http://www.pulseracing.ca/
This is what it is all about!