Is This A Logo??

Is This A Logo??

Thursday 2 March 2017

Got Nuttin

So, as far as I know there are no organized events this coming weekend.  And with the crazy weather we are enjoying this year...it seems we are already into 'shoulder' season...(shoulder??).

I have been told I must do a couple of endurance rides this weekend.  So Sunday will likely be either mountain bike at Turkey Point, or a CX bike gravel/road buttertart ride.  Turkey Point would be better for twisty singletrack practice, gravel/road on CX would likely be better for endurance and overall calorie burn.

We will see...will depend on my level of interest, and perhaps what I get invited/roped into.

I did get a fun ride in yesterday...hill repeats on the CX at Middletown road hill for 3.5 hours...yeah fun.  I did get to meet this interesting fella...



Highland Steer (couldn't get close enough to get a good 'hair in the eyes' pic)

If you don't know what I mean, just google it...they are an interesting looking bovine...although not near as rare as this gent...






However, by far, the rarest pic I have ever been lucky enough to catch was this...



Fig paying for beers (really happened this one time!!)


Speaking of rare, Blaze got me a gift the other day...





I'm not sure what that means, but I'm pretty sure that bag is going unopened...

Anyways...getting very off track....again.

I started physio therapy this week at Ross Rehab in Hamilton; for a shoulder that has been getting tight on long rides and causing cramping from my neck to lower back.  I'm not one to easily visit a doc or rehab so we will see how it goes...seems to be helping alot so far!

I also have serious problems with sciatia (seriously)...but I have heard yoga is good for that...






Not sure I want to try that...

Anyways...I am still hitting the gym working on increasing leg strength/power, while trying to lean out and drop the winter blubber.  The whole body change thing gets a little harder with each year older...





I guess the whole body change thing would be easier without beer and buttertarts...but that's all part of the fun of the bike thing in my world.

Anyways...I digress once more...and with no organized events to pre-post about, this is a short one...

What do you have planned for the weekend??

Stay posted!


Thanks for the photo Kathleen!!





No comments:

Post a Comment