Is This A Logo??

Is This A Logo??

Thursday 16 February 2017

A Taste of Spring?

So far this week fatbike conditions have been excellent.  And I have managed to get out on the local trails...









And although it may have seemed like I was riding solo...I did have some company on one ride...


 My friend Steven


There was also some Valentines stuff going on this week...
I got Lois flowers....






And perhaps this...






And SingleSpeedSarah sent this around...or was it just to me??




Now the bag is out of the cat??


Ah...mostly just jokes...you have to be careful who you make mad these days...





Anyways...get your snow riding in while you can!!  We are supposed to get a blast of solar power this weekend!!  Perhaps up to plus 15 Saturday...and near that Sunday!

I hope the Wildwood ride still works out well...



I suspect that in my neck of the woods...or gravel and roads...there will be alot of CX/road riding going on.  CoachRob says 5+ hours...



More than that sissy pants!!


There may be a couple of Riot buttertart type rides goin on.  Yup, you can combine training and buttertarts.  It's the right weather for it...
Who likes buttertarts???  

Snow fatbiking, CX gravel/road, buttertarts...all in the same week can put you on top of the world!





So we will keep this one short and sweet.  Come join the weekend fun!
Something worth singin' about!

Stay posted!!


 
 Ask Matty Tee!





No comments:

Post a Comment