Is This A Logo??

Is This A Logo??

Thursday 24 November 2016

Snow What??

So...I woke up this morning to a note on the fridge from Lois that read "This isn't working.  Good bye."  But I opened the fridge and it seemed to be working just fine.

So I prepared to make a tofu scramble, but it just kind of sat there.
So I put my clothes back on.

Sorry, I guess this is what happens when I don't have rides/races/material/motivation to report on or post about.

Actually, when I woke up this morning there was mostly rain, but a little snow.  A little more snow could make for a good fatbike ride...if the temps stay cold enough.

The snow actually brought back tragic memories of the 2015 Frostbike race.  It was about minus 58 and windy as Jupiter...and it had just snowed about 34 feet...


Didn't have a fatbike yet...


Ended up riding most of that 'race' with Blaze who kept falling in front of me due to the deep snow and make snow angels...





Seriously....but it was so cold out I may have been delirious...cuz I kept seeing this...






Anyways enough memories...what is this, like Throwback Thursday or something??

So...for today with the temps at plus 4 and 5...and damp...not looking like a great trail day.  Could be rough...






I guess I will have to just have to show some True Grit, toughen up and get out there...









Perhaps, it will be the fatbike on the road/gravel kind of day.  Would that be weird?  I seem to remember a couple of fellas taking a wrong turn and doing just that at this years Eager Beaver 2.0 100 miler...so maybe that will be it.

And riding plans this weekend??  No idea yet...  What is going on out there this weeekend??

First...I guess I better find out if Lois is really gone...although I do have a plan to get her back...


The perfect Lois trap...


Just kidding...really....everything is great with me and Lois.
I think...

Anyways...before I start feeling like it's time to start putting up Christmas decorations I better get out...looks like fatbike on the road...

Stay posted!!






No comments:

Post a Comment