Is This A Logo??

Is This A Logo??

Friday 5 February 2016

Conspiracies, Rumors, Or Controversies (CROCs???)

I don't have a whole lot to write about in this post.  Well maybe there are a couple of things...

The SugarShackHustle Fatbike race happened this past weekend...and word on the fat street (King Street??) was that it went over very well!!  Giant testified that it was great, although he may have been involved in a bit of a controversy...or is it a conspiracy??  Is it possible anymore for Giant to do a race and not podium??

I hear he has a couple of people looking into it...




DanOfSubstance's next race in Substance Projects' Marathon Fatbike race series, the Kingston Snophy, is set to go this Saturday Feb 6th in Kingston.  I expect Giant to win this one.

I heard a rumour that JeffS crashed his fatbike in a recent race.  I didn't believe it until I saw this photo...



I think the pic must have been doctored.  Jeff never crashes.  Does he??

Sounds as conspiratorial as this new Tzatziki virus (or whatever it is called).  Well, maybe it's not a conspiracy, but our friends at WHO seem to come up with a new virus, that will kill us all...twice... every year or two.  (Ebola, sars, mers, bird flu, swine flu...)  Guess they have to justify their existence.  Anyways...whoa!!  Getting just a bit off topic here??  Shouldn't listen to the news while I write these posts...

I think cats are behind it all....






Rumour is Fig rode a bike this last weekend...could be true...although I think he was too drunk to remember afterwards....



Rumour is even NewfieSteve was on a ride...but there is no proof so...

Rumour is Blaze is actually going to ride this coming weekend...we will see...

And EnglishJim???  Fell off the planet, I think...or abducted by this guy...




Speaking of rumours and conspiracies...what is this about a motor in a bike at the last pro CX race??  
They really should have done a better job of hiding the motor....




This was the fatbike found on the scene...




Well, don't be so surprised...rumour is even Oggie is bordering on cheating with this new bike!!!







Seriously!!  So outrageous!!  You can't make this stuff up....can you?  No, I don't!!

I even heard there could be a 100 mile gravel grinder planned for 2016!!  Is this even possible???

The truth is out there....somewhere...






Anyways...I'm rambling on...I've got to get back to my training schedule (or is this just a rumour??  As phony as this February weather??)...before CoachRob slaps me again...

Besides, I can tell I've got you so scared (bored??) you are starting to cry...

Anyways, sorry about the short post, but I'm all out of rumours, and controversies.....and I can't make up any more conspiracies...

I'm even all out of cat pics....

Or am I?????

Stay posted!!



No comments:

Post a Comment