Is This A Logo??

Is This A Logo??

Friday 25 December 2015

So This Is Christmas?

Yes....apparently this is Christmas!  But +15 temperatures, and muddy local trails made it a bit of a challenge to get good riding in.  Did manage an epic 112km cx road and gravel ride with Fig last weekend when it was colder, windier, snowier....included natural spring water and buttertarts!!  Also started out with Giant joining us, but he managed to extricate himself, and get himself lost (yes an entire side story there....but it IS possible to lose a Giant...)

Also managed an epic ride at Turkey Point last weekend with FatboyNation!!   The trails at Turkey Point were mint...like summer trails!!  That place is awesome in almost all conditions!!  This was my inaugural ride with Fatboy Nation...Thank you Burnsy for the invite!!


Seriously, I am continually amazed at how many good people there are involved in this sport...





Anyways, before you get all teary...the conditions had me trail running rather than riding for a couple of days this week...until yesterday managed a challenging Fatbike 'group' ride with BicycleWorks gang...






I say 'group' ride, because the BicycleWorks rides are more, 'keep up if you can' rides.  Anyways, I guess this should be a more Christmas related post, eh?  After all it is Christmas day today...





This was actually our back yard last night....




Apparently, on Christmas day ....



These two were looking for Santa last night....



Unfortunately all they saw was Lois, dressed up in her Christmas garb...




Lois in her Christmas get-up does get me feeling all Christmassy....or something...

This is actually Christmas in our house...



This one is mine...




But it is under heavy guard...





I hope it turns out better than it did for Cookie Monster...





And in a land far, far away....
KatyTee and Felix...




Actually, speaking of...MattyTee and Chris are home for Christmas from lands far, far away, so Lois dragged us out to a galaxy far, far away to see the new Star Wars movie...It was awesome!!!






Anyways....I'm getting off the Christmas topic here...although I did come home from the movie to have a Christmas brew in my Christmas chalice...







Anyways...I keep getting off topic...mostly cuz I am waiting to finish this post before I can open my present!!

So...with that, let's let this go....




To all my friends, and anyone taking the time to read this post....may you have a most wonderful Christmas, filled with much love...and any birthdays that may occur over the next week????   (It was Fig's birthday this week....Happy Birthday Fig!)

Most Merry Christmas all!!
Stay posted!!



No comments:

Post a Comment