Is This A Logo??

Is This A Logo??

Thursday 26 November 2015

Oh Deer - Fatbikes on Fire??

So Giant has gone and done it.  Crashed and broke his new fatbike!




Over the bars in the rocks (yes you can go over the bars on a fatbike)...on our ride today...and broke off the brake lever....shattered it actually.  At least he didn't break himself.

Personally I think it was because he ditched his sorcerers costume...



It's never good karma to ditch your sorcerer costume...
He's got to be more careful....the other day on the trails he wanted to ride through this area...



He thought we would be OK because I was wearing my superty-duperty blaze orange jacket...

(yeah terrible pic....where is ApexTed when you need him???  I think he is off on winter ninja training...)


Yes I really like this jacket.  It's a see-me-on-the-trails/see-me-on-the-road jacket.  Plus it keeps me warm.  Anyways, this guy convinced us, that even with this jacket, it wasn't safe to go on those trails...


Especially without a sorcerer...

And then I get home to find these guys in my back yard...





Seriously.  Apparently, even they could read the sign...

Anyways....up until now we have been riding the heck out of our fatbikes (that means we have been riding them alot)...And now I find out about this...

"Ontario Fatbike Race Series"

Thanks to our friends at Substance Projects!!  (That would mainly be DanOfSubstance)...
So looking forward to racing the fatbike!!  (Yes it is that much fun to ride!!)

So....I guess I better keep somewhat in shape for that...and I saw the new SWorks Fatboy but...



I might be her Superman, but Lois is the holder of the kryptonite....so no new bike for a week or 20...
Maybe new wheels???



Or some kind of new gear...



Anyways...guess I shouldn't mention buying anything more or Lois will have me boxed up like this guy...




Anyways...enough cat pics...Well except for this one maybe...this cat was watching me a little too close the other day...



Kinda freaked me out....seriously, he was a little too close and too tame...

Anyways...will Giant be back on the fatbike soon??  If not...
Will unglued get off his new rollers and hit the trails?
Will misconceptionz skip the velodrome and come ride the trails?
Will Blaze ever ride with us again?
Have Jaimie, PowerPaul, and Fig recovered enough from the post ride firepits to ride again??



Will NewfieSteve, or EnglishJim ever ride again??

Some questions to be answered by next week??

Stay posted!!


No comments:

Post a Comment